log on question

Hi Jeff,

Something has changed for me since the hack.  I've got the permanent log on selected but I'm still required to log on each time I come to the forum.  After I log on it indicates that I've been logged on permanently but that isn't the case.  Curious.

Thanks for a great forum.  Its good for and efp/eng guy to hear about the film side of things primarily.

Regards,

Bernie

If you haven't tried already, try emptying the cache of your browser and then login in again. Also, if you know how to do it, delte the cookie that the site uses to store your personal state. If you empty the cache, delete the cookie and then login again and select to stay logged in forever, that should stick. If you have been relying on your browser to remember your username and password, be sure to know these things before you start deleting stuff.

-  Jeff Wexler

If you haven't tried already, try emptying the cache of your browser and then login in again. Also, if you know how to do it, delte the cookie that the site uses to store your personal state. If you empty the cache, delete the cookie and then login again and select to stay logged in forever, that should stick. If you have been relying on your browser to remember your username and password, be sure to know these things before you start deleting stuff.

-  Jeff Wexler

BTW, How come it doesn't say Welcome Eric Toline at the top anymore?

Eric

BTW, How come it doesn't say Welcome Eric Toline at the top anymore?

Eric

I don't know Eric, it doesn't say welcome to anyone anymore. It is probably a function of the new theme that doesn't implement that display feature. I will see if it can be brought back into this theme.

-  Jeff Wexler

Guest jimg

So which manufacturer should I send it to to be repaired?

Eric

Eric,

From now on I'll be sure that wherever I go there's a banner that says "Welcome, Eric Toline!" Or that a link to your manufacturers' website is available.

Best regards,

Jim