Zaxcom Stereo Link opinions

Rob Lewis

This is my last chance to get opinions on the Zaxcom stereo Link as I'm going to purchase one tomorrow.  I just want to know about the reliability in the field and the level variances as the unit heats up.  Glenn has mentioned that they have fixed the photo cell and heating issue, but I would like to hear from those that have the newer fixed 65 mw stereoline transmitter and and any problems in the field.  I can't really afford this system as it is, but if I'm going to spend the money, I need to know if it is going to be reliable.  Thanks ahead for any replies !!

Rob Lewis

Guest Glenn

Dear Rob,

We sell alot of these units to many very happy customers. We stand by our product and intergrated properly with your bag mixer the Stereoline unit will provide many years of service. The unit has many advantages over analog alternatives and the receiver is compatable with all of our new wireless products. As a reference Wexler Video in LA has about 30 of these units on rental every day.  If I can be of assistance please give me a call. I will be in LA this weekend presenting our new line of recording wireless. The presentation will be available on the Web if you can not attend.

Best Wishes

Glenn

• 3 weeks later...