Lectro 511 (european version) problem

kmolli

Hi,

I just had my two Lectro 511 sets sent back to the factory due to drop-out and interference problems. I got an audible flutter- like electric sound when someone spoke in to the lav wired to the lectro. I´m using the DPA 4060´s. I switched the lavs to VT´s but it didn´t help. I read a while back that someone else had similar issues with Lectros, could it be that my IDX- lithium NP-1´s causing the trouble with too much current? I didn´t have time to test the units with batteries though. If someone wants to hear the problem, i´ve got two samples of it, they´re in MP3 format and quite small, so I can email them to anyone. Just drop me a line to my private mail if you want to listen to them: kliljemark (at) gmail.com

Cheers,

Klaus

Helsinki, Finland

• 3 weeks later...

Hi from Barcelona, Spain.

I can't help you much but just comment that I use my 411s with 65W Li-Ions NP1s with no problems after one year of use.

I use the USA model so I can have 100mW on the TXs wich is great

I've been using them with Schoeps CCMs (+ a Denecke phantom box) and it was a real pleasure.

Anyhow, tell Larry Fisher from Lectro and will help you very generously for shure.

Fernando