They moved the reload button and it is driving me crazy.  It looks cool, but I immediately turned off the "top sites" multiple page view, since  I already know what my top sites are and have them bookmarked.

Other than that it seems fine on my macs.  Some say it loads faster, but I haven't noticed a difference.

I was running the Beta for Safari since it was released and there were things I did not like about it --- mostly the TABS on top and the re-location of the RELOAD button and status indication. The final release for Safari 4 corrected a few of the problems to my liking and it is FAST! I don't know if there are differences between Safari on PowerPC Macs and Intel --- most of my machines are Intel processors running the latest Leopard 10.5.7. As for TOP SITES --- fun to look at but I personally have no use for it. It appears that Apple has rolled the whole CoverFlow coding into the display of Top Sites but I don't even choose CoverFlow as a view in other apps.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

It is faster. Still doesn't work with the "show unread posts" here... Oh well.

Somebody a lot smarter than I needs to figure out why the "Show unread posts" is so erratic and arbitrary, and seems to be completely browser/platform independent.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

<<most of my machines are Intel processors running the latest Leopard 10.5.7.>>

Seems like either you not running Protools on any of these or you are constantly upgrading by paying $$ to digidesign... who are very $$ hungry a company...

-vin

I am not running ProTools currently on any of my machines and yes, I am not a big fan of Digidesign as a company and their upgrade policies. Digi was falling out of favor with me even before being taken over by Avid (a company which also did not receive any praise from me going back many years). My least favorite companies are Digidesign, Avid and Adobe (and of course, Microsoft).

I do need to upgrade the Mac that is in place at our Union office and then also upgrade the ProTools installation there --- not looking forward to that whole process.