New Zeppelins from K-Tek

t.elder

I don't have Rycotes, I use Lightwave zepps. The K-Teks are very light, have a very cool built in mic connection, a great k-tek shock mount and are well thought out.

The furry does it's part but I would have liked for the cage to have some kind of wind screen material on it so the zepp could be used w/o the furry.

At it's price point it's hard to beat.

Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Tim,

Wind protection is great! I get some noise from the mount to the cage and I'm working on it. K Tek needs to build a plate to meke that contact more solid. It rocks side to side.

Larry

LL,

k-tek has a new fleece cover for the k-zep. when you don't need the windjammer, you can use the fleece cover. think of the rycote hi wind cover.  take care,

fsbella

thanks...

sounds like a good product, still havent seen any here in south africa yet. Im almost certainly going to go that route when I invest in a zepp. Although, that could be a while - ive never really needed one in my typical jobs, so if I know ill need one I usually just rent for a day (they are super cheap to rent here).

Tim