Mixer Needed in S.F, December 9-13

To all those available in San Francisco, I'm posting an email I received from one of my students from the Maine Media Workshops:

Greetings from your Maine workshop alumna!  Hope you're well.  I'm writing to help a friend who is coordinating a five-day shoot in the San Francisco area around December 9th-13th. They're looking for a soundperson with strong Broadcast/Film credits behind them.  I don't know if the show wants a mixer, a boom operator, a supervisor, or an all around jack of all trades.  I'm assuming what's required is someone to wear a pack on the shoulder and go into tight spaces.

A bit about the project: it is being produced by Channel News Asia and will be exploring the Chinese diaspora around the world, focussing on the idea of "Home" in Chinese culture. Shooting in the SF Bay Area will include character profiles of recent immigrants who have been influential in their new societies.

Thanks in advance for posting in relevant communities or recommending folks who'd like a five-day job. The contact person for any interested parties is Ms. Melanie Levy <melanievi@gmail.com>

Happy Thanksgiving in advance!

Good Luck,

RL