Want to help!

Hello everyone,

I was looking for anyone that needed a helping hand on any jobs, I'll help out with anything just to get experience and a little extra cash (student) I desperately need some cash to pay bills and such and working at Mcdonald's is not gonna cut it.

But seeing as Im not in the union I can't work on any of those, unless someone knows a thing or two about it I would love the help.

And also I was reading in the Coffey Files the other day and I read that you can accumulate hours for the union by working at a sound rental house. Is this true? and if so how many hours?

Or what would some of you suggest,

I want to get into it asap, if that means working at the lowest part of the totem pole than so be it, I want to be a production sound mixer, and I feel working along side one is my best ticket.

If anyone knows someone or themselves that could use some help Please contact me, or if anyone has some tips for me, Im open to any suggestions    atantekeier@gmail.com

Thanks!

Alan A.