Any good pics of people's mics?

curleysound

Here are mine:

The schoeps was getting hit by a really nice gelled light one day, so I had to take it.

Fantastic pictures! I love seeing those mics displayed in such an artistic way. Of course the colorful hues of the Schoeps mic image with the GVC is outstanding.

Goood show...  thanks.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

• 3 weeks later...

I can truly say this is not a good picture because it has Stu McKee and me in it.This is day 5 of this week, the last two 15 plus hours long.  Marydixie has a way of missing the Good One's. The mic is of course a schoeps with a swivel. It is in a autograph model Randy Johnson shock mount. I've had this mic since 83 and it still sounds great. In 1986 when I was booming "The Milagro Beanfield War" with Jim Webb and Bill MacPherson, I borrowed a fishhead Prop and modified the mount with the head and a foam bumper on top and it remains this way today. Many fine boom ops and friends have used this mic and mount, and as I think about it, it is my favorite piece of equipment.

Max. Respect, Old School

In 1986 when I was booming "The Milagro Beanfield War" with Jim Webb and Bill MacPherson, I borrowed a fishhead Prop and modified the mount with the head and a foam bumper on top and it remains this way today.

I am pleased to see that you have kept the fish's mouth almost closed --- if it were open any further I'm afraid it would affect the polar response of the microphone.

-  JW