Does anyone have an LP4 male to SP4 female cable?

This is a $2 cable, but with $12 shipping it's frustrating.  I still don't know that this experiment is going to work.  This is to power a ATA/IDE to CF adapter I just purchased, which arrived without a power cable (darned fine print)!!

I'm hoping someone might have one in a pile of computer cables somewhere, and would be willing to stick it in an envelope for me for a few bucks.  It's more than just being cheap... sending a tiny cable in a box via UPS ground just seems like overkill!

It looks like the attached photo, but I only really need one of the smaller ends.

LP4 male to SP4 female.

Thanks,

Robert

post-485-130815084876_thumb.jpg

I often find stuff like this on eBay with reasonable prices even including shipping.  It takes some research, though.  Be careful, because some of the cheapest is from China with the inherent shipping delay that implies.

Many of the eBay vendors are really fast and many of them who sell computer hardware are in California, so it should be even faster for you.

However, when navigating the eBay waters, never forget:  caveat emptor.

John B.

Thanks, John.

I did search, but perhaps didn't know the right name for the bits (molex and such).

What you posted is exactly it, and I have purchased the item.

Good tip about item location.  I have bought stuff from Hong Kong with long shipping times.  Often the same item is available stateside for little or no extra cost.

Thank you, and once again JWsound to the rescue!

Robert

Thanks, John.

I did search, but perhaps didn't know the right name for the bits (molex and such).

What you posted is exactly it, and I have purchased the item.

Thank you, and once again JWsound to the rescue!

Robert

I love to watch this play out, right before my eyes, when a question is asked or someone is looking for something...  we have such a good group of people here, it continues to amaze and delight.

-  Jeff Wexler (your proud host)