Talk about support - Denecke ROCKS!

Jeff Wexler

I asked a question on Tuesday about my older TS-2 slate and 23.98, Charlie Parra answered me on Wednesday, I took my slate in on Thursday to be upgraded. I just got it back today, Friday, work completed! I drove out to Valencia to give them the slate and Charlie thought they could do the work and suggested that they might be able to ship it back to me (save me the drive) as early as Monday. So, less than 24 hour turnaround --- amazing.

I'm impressed...  and all this from a company that really has a product with little or no competition. They have the best product and the best support, period.

-  Jeff Wexler

Thanks Jeff! It was great to see you yesterday. We really pride ourselves in customer support and service. It's the way Mike would want it. Our typical turn around time is a couple of days. Since yesterday was clear services wise, we were able to get your slate done. Glad we saved you the trip back up here.

Charlie

Living just a couple of miles from Denecke affords me great opportunity to keep my slates in top condition.  Charlie and Co. provide remarkable service for a remarkable line of products.

I am also luck to have PSC in my back yard, and often drop in to geek out with Ron, who has kindly taught me many useful things related to the engineering of so much of the gear we use every day.

Robert

I own a couple of GR-1's and if I've ever raised a query about the operation of the units Charlie has always taken the time to come to the phone personally. This means a lot when you are six thousand miles away. With out a doubt a superb company with products to match.

Malcolm Davies. A.m.p.s. (Production Sound Mixer.)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Charlie and the Denecke company are one of my favorites, I smile every time I use the equipment.  The gear is so simple and so reliable, and Charlie is always willing to talk to you about modifications or improvements to the existing designs.  I look forward to the innovations to come, I know there is a lot of potential for additional connectivity with iPads and iPhones and the like.  How great would it be to jam everybody's iPad for notes? 

• 3 weeks later...