On My Radio

old school

Hey RVD, MGMT is a indie rock outfit from Brooklyn I believe, who had a huge hit w "Kids" and other songs on their 1st album last year. The box playing guy is playing a Cuban Box Drum. Very much like the apple boxes we played or still play. Glad you liked it.

CrewC

There are many legendary studios like Abbey Road n Capitol Records and like their film counterpart stages in Hollywood, it really is all about who you put in these rooms and what they do in there that counts. The room may inspire an artist, but it is up the talent on both sides of the mix panel or camera to perform and capture that performance. I love this about both recording studios n sound stages. They all have a vibe and ghosts, funk, and a potential for creation.

CrewC

There are many legendary studios like Abbey Road n Capitol Records and like their film counterpart stages in Hollywood, it really is all about who you put in these rooms and what they do in there that counts. The room may inspire an artist, but it is up the talent on both sides of the mix panel or camera to perform and capture that performance. I love this about both recording studios n sound stages. They all have a vibe and ghosts, funk, and a potential for creation.

CrewC

Exactly!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...