jwsound on daylight savings time

The only place I see to set the time is in each individual profile setting. I think it is set up that way so that each member can set the time for their time stamp to be the time where they are located. So, when I looked at MY profile, it said that "forum time" was the old time (an hour earlier) which makes me think there IS a global forum time I could set. In any case, what I did was put a +1 in the time offset for my profile (but since I'm the administrator, maybe it changed the whole global forum time --- who knows!).

And I thought 23.97 was confusing... 

-  Jeff Wexler

The only place I see to set the time is in each individual profile setting. I think it is set up that way so that each member can set the time for their time stamp to be the time where they are located. So, when I looked at MY profile, it said that "forum time" was the old time (an hour earlier) which makes me think there IS a global forum time I could set. In any case, what I did was put a +1 in the time offset for my profile (but since I'm the administrator, maybe it changed the whole global forum time --- who knows!).

And I thought 23.97 was confusing... 

-  Jeff Wexler

I went to my profile, "Look and Layout", and clicked on "Auto Detect". It made the 1 hour switch.

I went to my profile, "Look and Layout", and clicked on "Auto Detect". It made the 1 hour switch.

Thanks you, Andre. I imagine there are only a few of us that this topic is still of interest, so I won't keep going on it. I did find a global setting, "server time" which is supposed to be set in the time zone that the server is located. In our case, I believe this time should be set to the MY location in California (regardless of where the actual Lunarpages server is located). The time now is set to GMT +8 which I guess is right for California, USA?

-  JW