fatfatjames

my film cart

Soundwil   

Nice work Bacutada.

19 inch width - good idea.

Foldable shelf and drop down top (looks like) - excellent.

Simple and effective design.

I'm looking to do the same because the aluminium profile is so useful.

Is the middle platform held in place with supporting wires?

Ah just noticed how you've 'clamped' the Deva to the shelf - good job.

Bacutada   

The Deva is fixed with 2 aluminium sheets and two screws. One for left, one for rigt side, easy to unlock - see pic 3. The ajustable shelf is fixed by 2 Clamb Screw. You need a half turn with them, to adjust and lock. The wire ist only for safty reason.

post-1-0-20325200-1390968172_thumb.jpg

pvanstry   

He Batacuda, great cart, clean and simple.  Quick question, i see that the shelf holding the Deva is simply holding by the some sort of swivel mount.  Is it really solid?  When rolling, is the Deva too Heavy and the shelf goes down?  Also can you take a picture of your back wheels arrangement?

Thank you

Bacutada   

Its save for stand and for little movements. For longer distances, I put the cart on the rear axle. (Such as a hand truck). Stairs are not a problem.
The Shelf for the Deva is while longer movements fixed horizontally, then it is held by a wire cable too.

post-1-0-78668200-1391021925_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-31572000-1391021944_thumb.jpg

Thank you bacutada for posting these images of your cart. I would suggest that before posting the images, please use an image utility (your choice) to rotate the images so that they are vertical and oriented properly. I have taken each one of your images off the post, rotated them (using GraphicsConverter) and then put them back in your post. Often if you take a photo with a smartphone in landscape orientation it is not clear to you when viewing on your phone that it will appear rotated on its side if you post it somewhere else.