Tips on navigating the forum

Jeff Wexler

I have been trying to get most recent posts to display at the top so we don't have to scroll through everything from the beginning, and I think the easiest thing I've found is to use the Recent Posts list at the bottom of the Forum Boards. Selecting the heading (which is in brackets) where the most recent post is will take you right to it. I think I will increase the number of Recent Posts in the list. I want this to be as easy and hassle free as possible.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

When I read the forum (Safari on PB17) I have to scroll an inner frame and an outer frame, a little annoing, anybody else have to do that? It's only on the long posts with a reply or more, the the post window gets a scrolling bar, and the main window got a scrolling bar.

I tried it in Firefox as well, same thing. Is it my personal settings or?

Oscar Lovnér

Sound Image

It sound like you are accessing the Forum through the website (where I had to have the forum "site" ride within a frame of sorts on the main website. Once you are at the jwsound.net website you can select the Direct to Discussion Group and you will be off the site and into the forum directly. Then, with any borwser on most screen resolutions, you should be able to see most everything without horizontal scrolling. If you haven't already tried, try making your main browser window wider. The forum site, if you are viewing it directly and not through the website, should resize dynamically.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler