My Cart in the Making

Dre Rivera

Hey guys,

Well the case it self isn't heavy. But jeff's got it right the base is some what heavy only because its metal and the wheels are not light either. The side of it is aluminum and the gear definitely helps compensate. it does roll really nice and smooth. I transport it on a small suv i load the box and the frame. it also not to wide so i fit it easily in the suv.

heres a side shot.

4625346845_6e8d675d19.jpg

I know that those wheel assemblies are heavy-- I used to have some carts that used them.  Since the gear is so light, you might consider lighter, lower capacity wheels with a bigger diameter, at least for the rears--they make the cart much more maneuverable and easier to get up stairs, curbs, roll across fields etc etc..

Philip Perkins

Have to say this cart got my mouth watering.

One thing I don't like about the Gemini cart is not being able to put doors on it @ the end of the day for transport.

Another thing, it doesn't break down.

This looks like it really works for both of those issues.

Very nice.

Jan

Have to say this cart got my mouth watering.

One thing I don't like about the Gemini cart is not being able to put doors on it @ the end of the day for transport.

Another thing, it doesn't break down.

This looks like it really works for both of those issues.

Very nice.

Jan

You have a lot more gear working than I do (now), but I found the Magliner cart was too big to get into a lot of locations  I had to work in (so more cable used) and took too much effort to get up and down stairs etc, both due to weight and size.  But it will take a lot of weight in a very stable fashion....

Philip Perkins

• 2 weeks later...

You have a lot more gear working than I do (now), but I found the Magliner cart was too big to get into a lot of locations  I had to work in (so more cable used) and took too much effort to get up and down stairs etc, both due to weight and size.  But it will take a lot of weight in a very stable fashion....

Philip Perkins

I hear you about the stairs and size relative to Magliner use, which is why I'm spending a LOT of time deciding what-in-the-heck to do now.

Will start a new post on the subject - don't want to hijack this thread.

- Jan