Jeepers Creepers

Jan McL

Just spent the last 4 days in and out of reading this forum.

Net-net: humbled and grateful.

What an amazing resource and community.

Stuck for years with the RAMPS-monster, but rarely posting because of the atmosphere there.

How refreshing.

Cannot begin to say how happy this makes me.

Jan

Thank you so much for your kind words. I think we're doing pretty good here and over the last several years (we've been up and running since 2006) this has been a favorite site for many in our great sound community. We have a really interesting group of people here from all over the world and a core group of some of the most knowledgeable and generous people I have ever known. For this I am deeply thankful.

-  Jeff Wexler

Hey Jan, welcome to jwsound.net. Glad you like the group as much as many of us do. I think all groups need fresh blood and ideas to remain vital and grow. I look forward to your participation. I hope others will join and share their thoughts and experiences as well.

CrewC

I'm still a daily RAMPS reader. With a proper newsreader, there's very little spam. When I figure out how to killfile Roberto, it'll be even better and will remain for me another great source of information. That said, someone here awhile back described jwsound as a virtual pub for sound mixers. I raise my beer to that definition.

Hi, Graham,

Glad you like the faux press. Unfortunately, the name is still a relevant 'statement'. When the news is news again, I'll retire the faux press. Until then...

And André, yes, I got a newsreader specifically for RAMPS (which was much more of a PITA than I ever imagined), but still found the signal/noise too high. This spot is a breath of fresh air and good sound.

Hope you're all having a good day.

J