Jeff Wexler

Help support this site

8 hours ago, soundtrane said:

Jeff, this weebly link says it is not secure... 

True, the page you land on is a page on one of my websites hosted by Weebly, but that page contains the donation service I subscribe to (essentially a payment gateway) that IS secure. I'm not worried about it. Donorbox and Stripe are well established and secure services.

Just donated $20 and wish I could give more! As a newer member to the community and production/post production film sound recording and mixing, your hard work, Jeff, has created an invaluable resource of knowledge and camaraderie. Thank you so much for everything you do.

-Kelly Askam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you so much for your generous donation! I appreciate the support and I am always so pleased to hear that JWSOUND has been a valuable resource and has served as a great online community for all of our sound people.

I haven't donated in 2 years so send my $50.00 in support of this great site. Thanks Jeff for keeping it in tip top shape 

Whitney! Nice to hear from you (of course I appreciate the donation also) --- used to see a lot of you on Jan's meetings, not so much in recent years --- hope you're doing well, working but not working too hard. Take it easy, and thanks again for your support.