Sound carts from France

Bob Marts

True pindrop. I haven't had any luck getting good veg food anywhere in europe except for sweden and Denmark... Germany too..

Italy and Spain have great veggie options. No need for meat there! Here in The Netherlands I'm not complaining either.

Oh yeah that's right! I had a Dutch friend of my exes a while back... He bought me some Calve pindakaas (it's peanut butter if anyone's interested). And I remember also vlaamse vrijt, but that's also Belgian right?

Anyway... Your bikes are terrific. We have a bicycle boom here in Sweden and "de fietsfabriik" (I think) is one of those boomers. Wow... Major twist of a topic...

What about Dutch carts? Are the bottom of those pindakaas cellars or what? :S

Yep Calve, factory was in a town nearby; You could smell it when passing it with the train. :)

Oh and about the Fietsfabriek; The brother of the ex of my ex-wife ( :) ) Is the guy behind that company. And i'd like the bottom of the carts for abbey beer from the south of Holland or Belgium for that matter :)

Well I know everyone always wants to chime in when the French are mentioned. I used to live there and got my start in film there, and I have to say, the one thing I took away from that experience was that the French tend to do whatever it is they are doing very well, and the sound people I knew out there could practically talk you through an algorithm without needing a calculator or pen and paper. So my guess is that those carts are probably some of the best in the world, and yes, they are going to be expensive.

Also, we would have wine during our lunch break on set. No question about it!