ENG EFP Posters ?

Guest Jeffrey Colon

Guest Jeffrey Colon

Thank You to Jeff W. and all the "Film" soundos on the group.  I learn a lot reading your posts.  Although we live in different worlds we use the same technology and techniqe in many cases...

Would you rather us ENG EFP recordists post to other groups or maybe we could get a catagory here ???

ThX

Jeff C

Would you rather us ENG EFP recordists post to other groups or maybe we could get a catagory here ???

ThX

Jeff C

As you say, it is really all the same work and I don't think we need any more categories for posts that relate to ENG type work. What I do like to see is that within a post or in its title, I like to know what sort of work we are talking about. Also, it is helpful when individuals make it clear what sorts of jobs they are typically doing --- this group is NOT exclusive to "film" of course and I would never want to limit participation to people that do one type of work. There is a lot to be learned by all of us sharing experiences with all sorts of work.

Regards,  Jeff Wexler

Thank You to Jeff W. and all the "Film" soundos on the group.  I learn a lot reading your posts.  Although we live in different worlds we use the same technology and techniqe in many cases...

ThX

Jeff C

No.  Hang here.  We need you.

Philip Perkins