Gig Alert!

This pays better than prod sound. You need resume and your own gear.

Shoe Shiner Needed for Sunday Event (Beverly Hills)

Upscale event company looking for talent to shine shoes at an upcoming event this sunday. Please respond with headshot, resume and a brief description of related experience. The event is Sunday 9/12/10 in Beverly Hills and will be for 2 hours at $100/hr for a total of $200. Please have your own tools, product and a shoe shine chair. Candidates without the necessary tools will not be considered. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you! .

Also please have a service oriented approach to work, previous experience with events a plus!

Good pay for a few hours work!

Bob with all due respect making fun of somebody's second, third or maybe forth language grammar is just meaningless.

Unless you can write and understand the same level Hebrew and maybe Russian you have no right making fun.

I did!!! but already hire Isral sound worm .. he tok job for only 50 americxan dolars!!!!

God nit worm..

Bob with all due respect making fun of somebody's second, third or maybe forth language grammar is just meaningless.

Unless you can write and understand the same level Hebrew and maybe Russian you have no right making fun.

Bob says......I have EVERY RIGHT!!!  I don't care who you are,or what language you speak, a lack of class is universal... As is rudeness...

Actally Rado. I would not go on another countries web forums and in a language I am not proficient,use profanity and bash it's inhabitants. How about that for an answer.  I would normally never  Ever do such a thing unless warranted by such classless behavior. He has acted like this to many on this forum and deserves all that any of us throw his way. He constantly asks for it. If the shoe fits. Wear it.

Well feel free to respond and make fun in plain English "since this is an English forum".

Also I am yet to know somebody that that Oleg "abused".

Strong words my friend. Do not be Soft. You are not a high school girl to get verbally abused.

I never said abused, you have me quoted as saying that.

You can read in English can't you rado, this forum is littered with his profanity laced posts. Get real.  What strong words do you refer to?  Just making a point. Nothing strong about it.  Have a great day wherever you might be.... B

Sorry I misquoted you.

I am not here to deffend or take sides.

Just saying that making fun of a foreigners grammar is tasteless and ???? hmmm pointless.

I never said abused, you have me quoted as saying that.

You can read in English can't you rado, this forum is littered with his profanity laced posts. Get real.  What strong words do you refer to?  Just making a point. Nothing strong about it.  Have a great day wherever you might be.... B

Also I bet the lack of understanding the culture and day to day communication of people from other countries is confusing.

I would not care if Oleg calls my mom names or whatever.

Sorry I misquoted you.

I am not here to deffend or take sides.

Just saying that making fun of a foreigners grammar is tasteless and ???? hmmm pointless.

great gig, classy event, cash payment, plus the tips were great!

As it was outdoors, I think they really appreciated that I included an umbrella, at no additional charge, even though it is not part of my "basic package"... but I'm wondering how may different colors and shades of shoe polish should be included in a "basic kit" ??

thanks for the heads-up on this!