Reality shot around sin city clubs with heavily drinking talents.

RadoStefanov

Few questions.

1: Will mole skin hold the lavs all night? maybe some champagne/booze wet hazard.

2: What would be a good/safe way of wiring the mics?

Two girls with dresses and no bra or underwear.      Hahahahah

Seriously.

In the production meeting I asked them what they would be wearing.

They said a dress and no underwear.

Please advise.

Few questions.

1: Will mole skin hold the lavs all night? maybe some champagne/booze wet hazard.

Seriously.

Please advise.

Use this stuff to tape the mics and/or transmitters to the subjects' skin.  If you are taping a transmitter to someone, put a layer of this between the transmitter and the skin for their comfort and to prevent moisture from seeping into the transmitter.

The transmitter can also be put in a neoprene pouch and pinned to the inside/back of the dress.  The vampire clip is a great tool to attach the lav itself.  No taping involved, so not sweat issues.  And I hope you have some B6s or simlar mics that might withstand this sort of abuse.

RObert

post-485-130815089887_thumb.jpg

Great advise.

THANKS YOU.

The problem is I can not buy anything online since the shoot starts on Friday.

Anything I can buy locally in a chain store?

Use this stuff to tape the mics and/or transmitters to the subjects' skin.  If you are taping a transmitter to someone, put a layer of this between the transmitter and the skin for their comfort and to prevent moisture from seeping into the transmitter.

The transmitter can also be put in a neoprene pouch and pinned to the inside/back of the dress.  The vampire clip is a great tool to attach the lav itself.  No taping involved, so not sweat issues.  And I hope you have some B6s or simlar mics that might withstand this sort of abuse.

RObert

Few questions.

Seriously.

Please advise.

Moleskin will hold all night just use a larger piece if your concerned about water hazards Use a B6 with a vampire clip if your really concerned as that will never move

In the past when dealing with barely dressed women on a reality show I always use a neopax waist or thigh strap won't go anywhere. toughest part is getting the microphone in place as they are wearing next to nothing and your fishing around in there. I suspect due to being in Vegas you deal with these "Problems" often

"toughest part is getting the microphone in place as they are wearing next to nothing and your fishing around in there. I suspect due to being in Vegas you deal with these "Problems" often"

No problem. This is Vegas. I can "fish" around without being sued for harassment. (:

I use to use these elastic bands under the dresses but I can not find them. I think my wife trashed them.

don't feel that way, or that way, either...

we all often attach lav's to clothing...

" to dress on top of naked body. "

as opposed to attaching to a dress on a dressed body??

same way: belt and pouch.

and on a real reality show, I'd ask the costumer to sew a pouch right into the wardrobe!

Wallgreens, CVS, etc have stuff you can use  (think ACE* bandage, and go from there)...

Fry's, etc  has stuff like cell phone and camera cases/pouches...

a huge part of the gig is problem solving!

*as I went to post this, I see Jason mentioned this, too... it's that great minds thing I mentioned!)