Zaxcom products...

curleysound

Tom: Below is Glenn's post.  He will be at Coffey Sound from 12:30-2:30.  Otherwise he will be visiting sets all week.  Anyone who wants to schedule a set visit, lmk at jcoffey@coffeysound.com :

I will be in LA on Dec 12 to Dec 14. I would like to meet with as many sound mixers as I can during my trip. I will have with me the latest Deva software (with EQ and Compressor now in Beta) and our Recording Wireless microphones. The wireless microphones are now delivering with internal flash recording, RF time-code synchronization and RF remote control. I will have demo units with me and would be happy to travel to your set or meet you at Coffey Sound. I will be at Coffey Sound Wednesday Dec 12 from about 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM.  If you are available for an on set visit please email me gs@zaxcom.com with a range of available times.

Hey John, Seasons greetings, we, MD n I are in the crazy season with commercial work overload, so I'm not sure about seeing Glenn on this trip, I hope he leaves you some goodies for us to try out. In Glenns post and your repost you say wed Dec 12, but Wed. is the 13th. just wondering what day he'll be @ coffey sound between 1:00 n 3:00 12th or 13th? See you soon, CrewC