Boom Recorder 48048 starting Monday, No time for tests

Ramsay

Hi Group, I have to start a show at the last minute and they are requesting 30ndf 48048 24bit. I've read all the posts and will be setting up like this

744T 48048 30ndf as master clock/sync source.

Boom Recorder TC 29.97, clock set to spdif from 744t, hardware sample rate 48K, file sample rate 48K.

Motu Ultralight is acting as a pass through for TC to analogue track on Boom Recorder.

I think this is the "proven cheat" way of setting up Boom Recorder to record 48048.

Any Comments? Many thanks, Patrick

I've done 3 test settings and put them in to Wave-agent. The Boom Recorder files all show the digitizer rate as 48K, So I think the first setting of 29.97, 48,48 will cause the least amount of confusion (I hope). They are going to open telecine tomorrow as a favor. I'm going to take the 744 and BR files in and hopefully get some definitive answers. Thanks so much for the prompt replies. I really like Boom Recorder and I hope someday it works with 48048 without any cheats. P.

This was the only test that worked. All the others were off.

744T 48048 30ndf as master clock/sync source.

Boom Recorder TC 29.97, clock set to spdif from 744t, hardware sample rate 48K, file sample rate 48K (not 48048).

Motu Ultralight is acting as a pass through for TC to analogue track on Boom Recorder.

• 2 months later...