4 Pin Hirose to USB Cable

john.e.perkin

Hello guys, it's been a few months since I posted here but I though I'd share a new creation with you all.

It's a 4 Pin Hirose to USB cable, good for charging your phone or other USB device from your cart or sound bag.

Variations in length or with XLR4M or Locking DC jack available upon request.

5v to 30v input.

http://bluecowcables.com/product.php?id_product=116

Thanks,

John Perkin

www.bluecowcables.com

i placed an order last week from bluecow and got my shipping notification today. looking forward to checking out the usb adapter. just hope it doesn't take too long to get across the pond...

He shipped mine on friday and I got it on Tuesday its very well built I am impressed for sure

• 5 years later...

Hello All - 

I am in the market for a 4pin hirose male to regulated USB female cable. (The above link no longer works.) I've scoured the net and can only find some Chinese ones of dubious quality. Pro-Sound has one on their site, but ideally it would be a dual USB output.

Normally I would make it myself but I am in the process of moving and have no usable workshop and tools handy, and time is of the essence. 

Does anyone here have a line on where I could procure one?

Cheers,

Evan Meszaros

49 minutes ago, ao said:

Thanks for these links! Not sure why they didn't show up in my search....  I was hoping for a CONUS local for the sake of expediency, but these will work if I can't find one. 

Cheers,

Evan Meszaros