Daron

Jobs Unveils New Apple Campus... kinda cool.

I hope it turns out as good as it seems at this point in time. I like it. They built a great Pixar Campus. My guess is this will be a hit on every level. Safe bet. BTW Jeff, I thought Steve J looked like what he is. A survivor. Life is a long strange trip for one n all. I can only imagine what Mr Jobs road is like.

CrewC

I haven't had time to watch the video, but read the article on Yahoo and saw the pictures. Looks quite impressive. I'm guessing there will be no coveted "corner office".

Guess they'll just have to get other companies to relocate to spell out C-U-P-E-R-T-I and N now. Really put them on the map! Let's see... Coca-Cola, UPS, Papermate, Eveready... you get the idea. Seriously, though, felt that Jobs came across as rather unassuming -- choosing to go personally before the City Council and "ask" for permission to get on with this project. He suffered through their inane questions gracefully, I thought. Thanks for posting this!

Greg

It's a very cool design. But man, those custom-made curved glass windows are gonna cost a fortune.

--Marc W.

Yes Jobs has done it again.. In a move to commemorate all those faithful programmers sitting at their workstations 24/7 cranking out all those apps and OSX updates

he has designed a new Campus that resembles something they are intimately familiar with.... A giant Hemorrhoid cushion.