RF Article UK

Bartek

Bartek,

My friend just returned from shooting in paris and london, the coordination for freqs is pretty sketchy at best. the feq. list is the entire spectrum lets say from 400- 800 and then when you find the channel selection that is in your area,(it took me 1/2 hour and several web sites and phone calls) lets say ch.55 is good for you, in fine print it states that military or mobile phones can intterupt your trasmission at anytime.

btw, when researching what freq. block to use for example. no once did the site give you exact ch. selection or freq to use. they where all in ranges from 400- 800.

thank goodness for Lectros freq. selection by city. (check the city you are in, then presto, there is the entire spectrum and clearly what freq. range is good for that respected city. we use it every day.

A interesting thought I have heard several times, is that have the manufactorers themselves purchase the auctioned off freqs. or spectrum. that way they will almost guarentee (spell check)

the end user that when purchasing there respected wireless products the user is "covered" by the freq range they "own".

someday we might be renting or leasing the liscensing rights to the frequncies in each city we shoot or have a show. 

thanks,

fs