Boom Recorder 7.25.3 and Lion

Hello everyone,

It seems that Boom Recorder 7.25.3 is working on Lion, although I haven't spent to much time working with it.

Right now I am trying to finish Boom Recorder 8.0.0 and get it on the App Store.

Boom Recorder 8.0.0 will only work on Lion; this is because I wanted to use some new APIs.

Next to a lot of small changes, the biggest changes are in the meters:

- Optional vertical meters

- Optional names on the meter, so that there is more room when using a lot of channels.

- Optional maximum peak meter, which only resets once you click in the meter (sort of like a clipping indicator).

Cheers,

Take

Hello everyone,

It seems that Boom Recorder 7.25.3 is working on Lion, although I haven't spent to much time working with it.

Right now I am trying to finish Boom Recorder 8.0.0 and get it on the App Store.

Boom Recorder 8.0.0 will only work on Lion; this is because I wanted to use some new APIs.

Next to a lot of small changes, the biggest changes are in the meters:

- Optional vertical meters

- Optional names on the meter, so that there is more room when using a lot of channels.

- Optional maximum peak meter, which only resets once you click in the meter (sort of like a clipping indicator).

Cheers,

Take

It all sounds great, Take!

phil p