Color & format shifting

Eric Toline

Jeff, I know things are in transition - but don't know if you are aware and I just wanted to put it out there that the option for mobile view appears to be gone.

Seeing the mobile version on my phone right now, works fine.

With an improved look and an easier interface, as well.

Best regards,

Jim

Things are going to be changing for a little while during the time that the site is being upgraded. Be patient. Once everything is finalized, everyone will be happy (except maybe Eric).

BTW, there are no tabs to indicate "read", "unread" "new" anywhere on the version I see. Impossable to tell which posting is new.

I just checked the site, is all. Maybe log out and then back in. Or clear the browser cache on the phone if you can.

I'm using an Android phone, btw, with the stock browser.

Best regards,

Jim

Tried to log out, cleared the cookies - I still get full version on my BlackBerry. I like the mobile version because there are less graphics and it loads faster on my phone.

Tried to log out, cleared the cookies - I still get full version on my BlackBerry. I like the mobile version because there are less graphics and it loads faster on my phone.

I checked the settings for the auto-sensing of mobile theme and they seem to be all right including those for Blackberry. The mobile theme does load on my iPhone but it doesn't seem to work the same as it used to. I will look into this further.

Jeff

The last version had a box on the bottom of the home screen that had delete my cookies from this site option. After deleting it I would return to the mobile view. That option no longer exists. Could that be the issue?

That's a serious mess! I have no idea why your screen looks anything like that. I think you better log out, quit your browser, flush your cache, whatever, and try again. I swear I didn't do anything to make it look like that.