Who's counting? But.......

WhyOne

* * * PROBLEM SOLVED * * *

We should be good for the POST COUNT stat now. The last update to IPB software created a new forum by forum setting, a setting which used to be a site-wide default setting that would increment post counts everytime a member posted. This new setting (it took me some time to find it) has post count now enabled for all sections of this site. I believe by getting this new setting correct, post counts have been "updated" to reflect posting history for all our members.

So, by popular demand (actually, no one demanded anything) the Post Count stat that was broken then fixed, has now been removed. The ongoing effort to get rid of clutter on this site, the box to the left of posts will now show a member's name, the member rank (Hero Member, Newbie, etc. --- unless the member has changed this to show something else) and online/offline status. Member post count will still increment and is available in the Member's Profile, it just won't display next to the posts.

So, by popular demand (actually, no one demanded anything) the Post Count stat that was broken then fixed, has now been removed. The ongoing effort to get rid of clutter on this site, the box to the left of posts will now show a member's name, the member rank (Hero Member, Newbie, etc. --- unless the member has changed this to show something else) and online/offline status. Member post count will still increment and is available in the Member's Profile, it just won't display next to the posts.

Nah, you did that because the Senator had a higher post count than you did. :ph34r:

Eric

You are right about the 2 Jeffs --- the one with all the numbers after the name actually came over from the old site. There were some conflicts between the 2 Administrators (me and the other me) that I was never able to resolve. I wish there was a "merge member" routine to clear this up. No worries.