Sign in to follow this  
Brent Lestage

Personal Messaging

Jeff,

Is the personal message function working correctly? I have sent several PM's to members without a reply. Either there is a problem with this feature, or nobody wants to talk to me. :'(

I'm sending you a PM "Test" right now for troubleshooting purposes.

Best,

Brent

A member PM'd me yesterday and I received it, but he had an issue w my reply.

CrewC

An "issue"? Didn't like what you had to say? Just kidding... what was the issue? I think sometimes ,embers don't know where to look to see that they have messages to read. I have set my notifications (well, I HAVE to) to send me an email if I have a message from a member on this site waiting to be read. An alert that you have a message should show up as a number (number of messages) riding over the Envelope icon in the bar where you sign in (top right hand corner). Sorry that people are having trouble.

Not sure really what the issues were. He said he was having problems. We just used regular email after that. BTW, it has worked for me the few times I have used it.

CrewC

On the same note,

Hi Alan Chong, have PM you (a while back), but didn't get a reply. I realise that it seems you have not read the message, so here's hope you can read it. Will PM again. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Lawrence