Where is the Senator?

old school

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering where the Senator is. Did Eric put a hit out on him? One of his students poison him? Did Jeff ban him? I know I might be in the vast minority, but I enjoy Mike and his posts. I hope all is well Mike. One fan at least.

CrewC

I did nothing to him, in fact I wasn't even there when it happened. I can prove it, I can get lots of producers to testify that I wasn't there and we all know that producers never lie. ::)

Eric

My understaning is that he was not reelected, and is now State Representative.

This might be a stupid question to ask, but since I don't live in the US and I'm not completely familiar with your parliamentary system, I'll ask anyway. :)

Is he really a senator, a member of the state senate, or is that really his first name? Doesn't really matter, I'm just curious. :)

"adds up to 20K of resolutionadds up to 20K of resolution" From other posts here, might add up to more (or less) than that;)

Was it 5 angles or 4 backups?

Five angles, two cranes, three peds. And four additional Canon 5D's. Ten mikes -- one boom, six wireless, three overhead audience mikes. (Plus the 11th Mike, Senator Mike Michaels, and four playback speakers.)

Very interesting shoot, certainly the toughest I've ever done from a sound standpoint.

--Marc W.

Just wondering where the Senator is. Did Eric put a hit out on him? One of his students poison him? Did Jeff ban him? I know I might be in the vast minority, but I enjoy Mike and his posts. I hope all is well Mike. One fan at least.

CrewC

Your not alone. I always enjoy what Senator has to say. Fun guy in person too!

Mike Michaels told me that he legally changed his name to Senator Mike Michaels so that when there's a line of people waiting to be seated at a restaurant, he'd get faster service. Is it easy to legally change your name like that? Read the manual.

Since when does Denny's ever give preferential seating?