FYI: Coffey Sound has new owner

John Coffey

Here's the press release on the acquistion of my company today.  It

works for me because the new owners require me to continue running Coffey Sound full time for many years to come.  Something I want to do.  I have bootstrapped my company for 19 years, but now it will finally get a badly needed capital infusion into it's infrastructure. Watch us grow together as this will now allow us to add more value for our customers.

John Coffey C.A.S.

For Immediate Release

Coffey Sound Acquired by Telecorps Communications

BURBANK, Calif. - April 10, 2007 - Coffey Sound, a Hollywood, Calif.-

based company that has served the audio industry for nearly two

decades, has been acquired by Telecorps Communications, the two

companies announced today. Coffey Sound, which rents, sells, and

repairs audio equipment for the film and television industry, was

acquired by Telecorps Communications with the backing of private

equity and venture capital firm H.I.G. Capital.

"The financial backing provided through Telecorps will give us the

freedom to grow our company infrastructure while continuing to add

value through a personal investment in every client," said John

Coffey, president of Coffey Sound. "We've always been dedicated to providing our customers with the tools they need to do their jobs

well, and today we're now positioned to serve the professional audio

community better than ever."

Telecorps Communications comprises three former broadcasting and media technology executives: Rob McConnell, former CEO of Enterprise Software; David Carfolite, previously vice president and general manager of GE Media Inc.; and James Rosenfield, former president of CBS Television Network.  The acquisition of Coffey Sound follows a month after the Telecorps Communications' acquisition of Wexler Video, Hollywood's leading video production equipment rental company.

"We're very pleased to be partnering with Coffey Sound, a well-

established and highly regarded company within California's audio

production industry," said Rob McConnell, CEO for Telecorps

Communications. "The company has established itself as a key player in the industry through its early adoption and support of forward-looking audio technologies. The knowledge, experience, and reputation of Coffey Sound and its staff will be critical to our goal of building a strong presence as a provider of equipment and engineering expertise to the production and post-production markets."

John Coffey will continue on in his role as president of Coffey Sound

and represent the company, its products, and services.  Coffey Sound will also be at NAB2007 in booth N9320.

# # #

About Coffey Sound Coffey Sound was founded in 1988 and sells, rents and repairs audio equipment for the Film & TV Industry.  Coffey Sound has grown to be a major player in other areas of the audio industry as well and focuses on audio workflow solutions.  The company has earned a permanent place in audio history as one of the very early supporters of non-linear recording techniques.  Today, Coffey Sound continues to help others do what they do well by learning the latest complicated procedures and products first so that their customers can concentrate on doing their jobs without problems. See www.coffeysound.com

About Telecorps Communications

Telecorps Communications is an acquisition company comprised of

industry veterans; the founders have over 120 years of experience in media and media technology. Its executives include Robert F.

McConnell, CEO, with over 35 years of operating and executive

management experience in the broadcast and technology sectors, serving most recently with Encoda Systems, and many years with McGraw-Hill Broadcasting. David W. Carfolite, EVP, has 32 years of sales and operations experience with McGraw-Hill, Ellis Communications and Clear Channel Communications and was most recently the VP General Manager of GE Media. Jim Rosenfield, Senior Advisor, has been President of the CBS Television Network, Chairman and CEO of John Blair Communications, and a past Chairman of the Advertising Council, President of the

International Radio and Television Society, and a lifetime fellow of

the International Council of the National Academy of Television Arts

and Sciences. http://www.telecorps.com

About H.I.G. Capital

H.I.G. Capital, LLC is a leading private equity and venture capital

investment firm with more than $3 billion of equity capital under

management. Based in Miami, and with offices in Atlanta, Boston, and San Francisco, H.I.G. specializes in providing capital to small and medium-sized companies with attractive growth potential. H.I.G. invests in management-led buyouts and recapitalizations of profitable and well-managed manufacturing or service businesses. H.I.G. also has extensive experience with financial restructurings and operational turnarounds. Since its founding, H.I.G. has completed in excess of 70 transactions. The firm currently has a controlling interest in more than 40 companies with combined revenues in excess of $5 billion. For more information, please refer to the H.I.G. Web site at http://www.higcapital.com.