new site, old content...

taylormadeaudio

Hi Jeff,

I've been debating whether or not to even bring this up, but it's been on my mind so I figure it must be somewhat important... at least to me, right?

I had an abundance of posts from before the site got remodeled that seem to have been lost in the shuffle... it's not that big of a deal, except that I find myself wanting to go back from time to time to research a specific topic or thread to which I contributed, but the "posts" link under my profile only includes posts I've made since the site was remodeled.

If there's no way to remedy this, then no worries -- I'll forget about it, but if I'm simply overlooking something, and there's a way to find these posts (ie: via keyword searches, etc.) I'd love some help.

Either way -- I absolutely love this site. It's become an invaluable resource as well as an amusing way to pass the time -- a rare gem, indeed!

Thanks,

~tom taylor

Although there were some rocky moments during the transition to this new site, I was fairly confident that all content came over and should be available on the new site. If you are one of the people whose identity did not transition properly and possible you had to re-register or something, older posts will not show up connected to your profile. As we know, the search function is a little wonky to say the least, but if you do a Google search with jwsoundgroup.net, your username and some topic heading of yours you might remember from the past, let me know if this discovers any of your older posts.