This is how electronics should be made:Nokia workers are not slaves!

That video really is a Riefenstahl-caliber propaganda piece, all the way down to the casting of Asian and Anglo workers on the same team (those chinese workers are my 'partners' not my 'slaves'!!!).

But since I have 23 slaves across the globe, and absolutely no intention of throwing my iPhone away...I should really shut the f*#k up.

Foxconn, the main Chinese factory that makes a lot of the Nokia phones (and also the iPhone), also makes products for Acer, Amazon, Intel, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, Dell, Nintendo, Microsoft, Motorola, Sony, and Vizio. I'm not defending the use of low-paid workers in 3rd-world countries, but Nokia is not alone here.

If we suddenly stopped buying products from any company that used "slave labor" like this, I think there'd be very little we could buy. For example: I was in Harbor Freight Tools not long ago, and I think 97% of what they sold (that I saw) was all made in China.

--Marc W.