Any advice as to what to bring to a live shoot?

Michael Miramontes

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that something rental houses normally rent out? I don't know too much about them. Do you have any names of recommended units so that I can Google them?

Yes they are available for rental.

I own 3 Shure FP-410 Intellimixer and have been using them for years with great success. Though there are other makes and models available.

" In this FREE special NewBay Media Webcast, nest week, sponsored by Lectrosonics and produced by Sound & Video Contractor and Mix, you’ll learn about system setup and connectivity, including TCP/IP addressability for remote control. Then we’ll take you through tips for dialing in auto-mixing functionality to ensure optimum gain before feedback, including the use of filters, delay and noise suppression on a per-channel basis, along with centralized echo cancellation to guarantee a consistent program "

by riding the gain, faster than human hands can, on multiple open microphones, automixers also keep the mix smooth and background noise level....

https://intercallus.reg.meeting-stream.com/newbaymediallc_092011/Register.aspx