Siri censure a shame.

RadoStefanov

So if we are to believe this utter BS, there is some kind of Right wing political conspiracy going on? Oh wait a minute, Right wingers would not condone drugs, but certainly guns. I guess if you have an agenda as a journalist you can find conspiracies every where.

Also, if you have lived under Communism, then it's obvious everyone is out to get you.

The accuser... the ACLU... said it wasn't illegal or intentional... just odd. And the manufacturer... Apple... said it was a mistake. No BS, no Right wing political conspiracy, no drugs, no guns, no agendas, no Communism... just a company "still working out the kinks in the beta service and the problem should be fixed soon."

I Don't buy the excuse. A mestake??? An intentional mistake maybe.

Also Apple is not new to CENSURE...

The accuser... the ACLU... said it wasn't illegal or intentional... just odd. And the manufacturer... Apple... said it was a mistake. No BS, no Right wing political conspiracy, no drugs, no guns, no agendas, no Communism... just a company "still working out the kinks in the beta service and the problem should be fixed soon."

The ACLU passed an opinion because it was "odd"? Is the word "odd" part of the constitution? Whose "rights" were being trampled?

Was there a racial component to their thinking?

Here's some red meat for the ACLU; An individual uses an iPhone SIRI and purchases a gun and then shoots someone unable to find birth control, also with an iPhone using SIRI.

Now you have a real SIRIous case!

As I said previously, BS.