lectrosonics sna600 antenna

Richard Ragon

Hi Richard,

Take a fairly close up picture (iPhone or equivalent) of the BNC mounting area of the SNA and send to larryf@lectrosonics.com. As long as the copper traces and mounting holes aren't ripped loose it should be repairable. How handy are you with solder wick and a soldering iron? I can mail you a BNC. You must have really hit that connector!

Best,

Larry F

I snapped the BNC connector clean off my lectrosonics sna600 antenna this weekend while moving my cart though a doorway. I replaced it with the spare that I had.

Just wondering, can these be fixed by Lectrosonics, or is just a lost cause?

Thanks

-Richard

Hi Richard,

Take a fairly close up picture (iPhone or equivalent) of the BNC mounting area of the SNA and send to larryf@lectrosonics.com. As long as the copper traces and mounting holes aren't ripped loose it should be repairable. How handy are you with solder wick and a soldering iron? I can mail you a BNC. You must have really hit that connector!

Best,

Larry F

Larry even does house calls!

Hi Richard,

The SNA600 has 4 frusto-conical Belleville washers under the arms and nuts to maintain constant tension on the arms over time. The two nuts have nylon collar inserts (Nyloc) to prevent them from loosening. All of this to say, they shouldn't be working loose. Are you missing some of the original pieces? I can mail you replacement parts if so.

Best Regards,

Larry Fisher

Lectrosonics

Hello on the topic of sna600 , I have a sna600 which the dipoles are always working loose , does anyone know of replacement nuts with nylon inserts for the sna600 ..I am in the UK..many thanks..Richard paterson

• 1 year later...

I have two SNA600 and I would know if I can modify the flow of the strips to receive also block 19.

Sergio.

Hi Sergio,

Though not listed, because the block didn't exist at the time, the SNA works well down to 470 MHz, i.e., below block 19. On the next run, the frequency markings will show that. Yours will work block 19 without the markings; just extend the arms to the maximum length.

Best Regards,

Larry F

Lectro

• 3 years later...

The screws that hold the adjustable element to the fixed element are #4-40 x 3/16" 100 degree flat head screws (our p/n 28528) - you should be able to get them at your local hardware store in short order.   If you can afford the mail delay, contact Customer Service and we'll be glad to send you some replacements.

Best,

Wes Herron

Lectrosonics, Inc.