Where to buy Dr Scholl Moleskin + or smilar in Europe

bennypersson

You should be able to buy it a a larger pharmacy. If you can't find it just buy it from one of the sound suppliers in the US.

Postage is cheap and all these firms are great to deal with.

There is also a moleskin that has a sticky backing to it. It is supplied by a costume or props company. I can't find the details but no doubt someone will be along in a minute with the information.

Malcolm Davies. A.m.p.s.

I buy from a company that sells it by the case. Each roll costs me $3.80 for the 12" X 36" size. The contact is jamanhb@broadviewnet.net She has been very helpful and would probably ship it anywhere.

I do wish that Moleskin would make a black and white version as the black we buy from Filmtools doesn't have the stick that original Moleskin does. The best stick I get is a combination of Joe's Sticky Stuff and Moleskin. It takes work to get that mic off wardrobe.

The foam version is thicker and in my opinion not as good for what we use it for, but better for actual foot problems...

sorry for the banal question... what do you use it for exactly? placing lavs?

maybe i'm using the same things just called with a different name here, so it's just to understand...

thanks, v.

These links are very useful. I've also found it impossible to get anything other than the rather silly corn pads here in the UK.

One question though - these are big sheets - can you get small rolls of the stuff? I'm sure a friend of mine came back from the US with a little roll the size of transpore tape.

Don't really understand your logic.

If you think that you'll use this product regularly what would you rather do, buy a sheet that will last you quite a while or keep buying the bits you can buy in the UK.

Malcolm Davies. A.m.p.s.

These links are very useful. I've also found it impossible to get anything other than the rather silly corn pads here in the uk

Used to be widely a available in Boots and all major supermarkets, but just seemed to vanish from the shelves a couple of years ago. I managed to buy it easily from UK ebay stores tho

Don't really understand your logic.

If you think that you'll use this product regularly what would you rather do, buy a sheet that will last you quite a while or keep buying the bits you can buy in the UK.

Malcolm Davies. A.m.p.s.

You misunderstand me. I was under the impression that sticky backed moleskin might be available pre-cut into small rolls or strips for portability and convenience of deployment. Obviously one could chop those larger sheets down, but as I say I have hazy memories of a friend having purchased a small bag-sized roll somewhere. I may be mistaken.