Portable "Hard Disk" for iPhone, iPad

Jeff Wexler

Description

Make your iPhone a portable hard disk! Just Now! You can use iPhone as external hard disk to store your files, and you can share your files with your friends using your iPhone, or view your files on your iPhone, support format: pdf, doc, xls, ppt, html, rtf, txt etc.

1: No iTunes, No additional software, No driver, Just open your web browser on your PC or Mac.

2: WiFi wireless transfer, No USB cable requirement. So, you don't need to worry about forgetting to bring your USB cable anymore.

3: Support USB transfer without WiFi wireless network.

4: Support any operating system, Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, etc.

- and more

Portable Hard Disk

post-1-0-96277100-1325862801.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

benr,

Here is my review FWIW

I have used this app for a bit now, on nothing critical, but it works as advertised.

Great little addition to the iPad Touch or whatever iOS platform you are using

Regards,

Jim Rillie

Well at least we have SOMETHING now! Put a short review and rate the app in the app store. Help the them out if you like it. They need it it looks like.

The people that will "bother" are those that want an iPhone and don't want an Android phone. Apple makes some things very, very difficult or next to impossible to accomplish, but makes so many things possible that I want to do in my world (starting with an Apple II in 1977) that I can overlook those things that I hate about Apple.

Marc, I have owned just about every model of computer and device that Apple ever made with the first being an Apple II. I have also owned about 5 different DOS based computers running all manner of operating systems, staring with an XT 8088 no name box I built from parts --- still have that one in the attic. I remember I thought it was very progressive that along with the 2 x 5 1/4 floppy (and I do mean floppy) disk drives, I installed a Mountain Drive Card (hard drive on a card fitted into internal slot) with a whopping 20 MB (that's megabyte) capacity. Card cost around $350. if I remember correctly.

Knowing that you were one of the pioneers of digital disk recording...this makes total sense!

Marc, I have owned just about every model of computer and device that Apple ever made with the first being an Apple II. I have also owned about 5 different DOS based computers running all manner of operating systems, staring with an XT 8088 no name box I built from parts --- still have that one in the attic. I remember I thought it was very progressive that along with the 2 x 5 1/4 floppy (and I do mean floppy) disk drives, I installed a Mountain Drive Card (hard drive on a card fitted into internal slot) with a whopping 20 MB (that's megabyte) capacity. Card cost around $350. if I remember correctly.