Production Weekly

Hi All,

I have been a subscriber of Production Weekly since 2004. Each week I get an email of the PDF file of shows in pre-production.

The last update I got was May 3rd, so naturally I tried to contact the company to make sure they had the correct billing info, email etc. To my surprise their web site ( www.ProductionWeekly.com) would not give me access, the emails I sent them have remained unanswered and their 800 phone number and 310 Fax number are disconnected?

I've seen other queries on the same mystery, across the web. Does anyone have an answer to the difficulty in contacting the company?

Regards,

Richard

I've seen other queries on the same mystery, across the web. Does anyone have an answer to the difficulty in contacting the company?

Regards,

Richard

Todd Marks used to forward the .pdf to me on a fairly regular basis but the last time he did make mention of the fact that he did not get the Production Weekly as he had been in the past. Finally, something did arrive and he forwarded it to me, but I don't think it was current. Todd did not say whether he had tried to contact the publisher or not.

Something is obviously going on.

-  JW

• 6 months later...

you might try this:

Unlike the publicity announcements in the trade charts, ProductionLeads.com's weekly production

reports provide you with accurate, direct contact information for the decision makers at

producer/production offices of major and independent feature films and television shows.

Weekly Production Reports of Films and TV Shows

ProductionLeads.com's weekly production reports contain insider information, as available, listing

production offices/producer addresses, phone and fax numbers, email addresses, start dates,

locations, project loglines, and lists of key personnel including directors, producers, key cast

members and, line producers/UPMs. Report also includes updates when there are new production

offices, new shooting locations, etc.

Your competitors are generating new business on studio blockbusters to low budget independents and

more using ProductionLeads.com's weekly production reports. Contact us at 818.776.2800 to learn how

you can too.

http://www.ProductionLeads.com

Studiolot Publishing -- celebrating 15 years of service to the Industry

5632 Van Nuys Blvd

Van Nuys, CA 91401