Beer

Olle Sjostrom

sounds good.

;D

Actually Swedish made (from Sigtuna!) you can find it in the systembolag :)

It's the In Flames singer who's the brewmaster something something...

Hoppy = good, generally, but this just didn't have any balance. Good name though. It felt a bit like drinking a notch of the hi-mids of a sound :S a bit harsh...

This one's probably one of the best stouts I've ever had!

It's got a great feel on the tongue, and a really good tastes in the "low ends". Very well balanced, not too bready or malty and the hops just pops up a teeeny bit in the end and rounds it off perfectly. I had Bratwurst and pasta with it. Wrong meal, correct beer. Now some red wine.

And yes, I have too much free time. My show has a week off.

post-3055-0-81292700-1327356162.jpg

• 1 month later...

I just had to post this as the name was just awesome. It's called "ctrl alt delete" which for all you pc users is all too familiar. Awesome name. I bought one bottle just for that. There's a reason for the name though! At first I thought it might be named after the "restart" command just to give the sensation of a "fresh start" with this beer, or perhaps if you'd "crashed" that drinking this beer might loosen you up or something. But reading the back of the bottle it's stated that the beer is an altbier, which technically means (for all of those that don't know) it's an overyeasted (sic!) ale/lager.

It's a Swedish beer so I reckon you'd have to be here to get it. You're not missing all that much either... Kinda weak IMHO. Not bad just no cigar. I've never had a cigar I wonder why I use that term.

(null)

post-3055-1289885.jpg

I just had to post this as the name was just awesome. It's called "ctrl alt delete" which for all you pc users is all too familiar.

(null)

I don't know if you remember when one of the machines we sent to Mars kept re-booting over and over. I thought at the time that it would be funny if Control-Alt-Delete was Martian for "Hello".

• 3 months later...

post-3055-134307263212.jpg

A beer with chili in it. Works. Nice.

In sound terms, I'd say it has a warm lower mid with a bit of warm distortion in the same frequencies. Nothing in the highs to make up for that though.

It's a swedish ale, made in the southern parts.. Would be a good fit for something sweet, like chocolate or possibly cheese... Or a steak with a sweet glaze.

And at a second tasting there's a hint of chlorine :S!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So glad tapatalk works again. I've had a lotta beers since last post so here's a bunch:

post-3055-134807612962.jpg

Samuel adams Oktoberfest beer. Mwaa. Quite alright. Kinda weak. A little bright maybe... Like a Rode NT5; quite alright but a bit disappointing in the low ends and quality.

post-3055-134807627329.jpg

Old stock ale by North Carolina brewing co. Amazing. It's fantastically strong, 11,7% (!!!) . The taste is just marvelous, almost like a mix of thin whiskey and red wine. Amazing.they are immensely expensive for a beer in Sweden, almost $7. But fantastic. A schoeps among beers, of you will: well balanced and not too bright or dark. Perfection.

post-3055-134807661424.jpg

Latunitas Maximus IPA. A Californian beer. Also awesome. A bit anonymous, but a good drink with a lot of hops punch. Like an MKH50 ;)

• 2 weeks later...