Best UK Frequencies

DCWester

hi dave,

currently the only blocks legally permitted in the UK are Channel 69 (

854.100 - 861.900) and Channel 38 (

606.500 - 613.500). might be worth looking into a local hire of wireless, as i gather neither of those blocks are commonplace in the US. PM me if you require any further info

cheers!

Malcolm, can I say anything about UK radio mic use that you won't pick holes in?

You clearly don't like me, and have a need to criticise every post I make, but why don't you put your time to something more useful? Why is it so bad to tell a visiting mixer that Block 23 contains frequencies that are legal here? That information is 100% true.....

Malcolm, can I say anything about UK radio mic use that you won't pick holes in?

You clearly don't like me, and have a need to criticise every post I make, but why don't you put your time to something more useful? Why is it so bad to tell a visiting mixer that Block 23 contains frequencies that are legal here? That information is 100% true.....

Jon!

You have totally misinterpreted what I have been trying to say in my various posts.

I'm not picking holes at all, but if you are going to give information for visiiting mixers IMHO you should also point out the downside of just turning up and using radio mics willy nilly without being licenced. I have to have a licence and I would expect anyone else whether a visitor or not to conform to this legal requirement.

During my slide down the bannister of life, unlicenced radio mic users in the UK are a splinter in my backside.

When I work outside of the UK I go to a lot of trouble to make sure that I am correctly licensed for the country I'm in. Do You or do you just say bollocks to it and use your UK gear anyway?

As far as your comment about not liking you I feel that you are getting a bit paranoid. We have never met or had any dealings with one another and if you walked into my office today I wouldn't know you from Adam, so where you get this idea from I haven't got a clue.

I must apologise to other members of this discussion group as I think that this mud slinging has no place on the JW group and should have been done through a PM but Jon's criticism of me had to be answered.

Let's hope that this matter has been put to bed.

Malcolm Davies. A.m.m.p.