Wisycom wireless or other?

DanieldH

Great. Those are published prices on the Wisy website, converted to dollars. If they are so inaccurate then why have them up there? If one were interested in buying this gear, what is a normal price range that an individual user would pay when buying only 1 or 2 systems at a time? Without that kind of info (very avail on other wireless systems) we can't make any real comparisons, no matter how great the systems are. Does anyone here own any of this gear? How has it worked out? How much did it cost, roughly?

thanks

phil p

I've never owned Wisycoms, just used them through Rental houses.

And I agree with you, it's kind of hard to justify a purchase when we don't even really know the price point of the system. Most dealer that have these in Europe have put a "Call us"-sign instead of a price.

Max, if those are not the prices, can you at least point us to a website that has the price for individual Wisycom systems?

• 2 years later...

gvid: " So whats the range comparison with Wisycom and Lectros or say 50mw transmitters and 100mw transmitters? I know output power (whatever) but what is the comparison? Do they get blown out if in a bag system with camera hops that are 100mw? "

it depends, it depends, and, it depends.

" camera hops that are 100mw? "

why ?

LS: " I doubt it'd still work if the place was full. "

why..?

and: it depends.

I get that kind of range on the ref mic with 50k people in the house...

• 1 year later...