RAMPS/JWS NAB Party: Are you coming?

Jim Feeley

Rumor has it, we are over 100 expected. I hope Satay has a big enough patio for us this year, or we might be spreading out into the parking lot!

Rado, I'm disappointed I won't get to meet you either, but I like your work on Counting Cars now that I know you mix it. Good show, I'm glad they gave more airtime to The Count. Someday I'd love to see his collection of wheels... The show makes it look like he has some amazing cars.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has it, we are over 100 expected. I hope Satay has a big enough patio for us this year, or we might be spreading out into the parking lot!

Rado, I'm disappointed I won't get to meet you either, but I like your work on Counting Cars now that I know you mix it. Good show, I'm glad they gave more airtime to The Count. Someday I'd love to see his collection of wheels... The show makes it look like he has some amazing cars.

thanks. Stop by the shop any time when you are in town... Btw he has 60+ cars and bikes

• 11 months later...

I am gutted to be missing this, I thought I could make it, then work got in the way. Going to NYC for a week. Wishing you all loads of fun with this, there are so many exciting so many new products to check out! I will be eating tuna subway melts in your honor!

Julian

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...