Avoiding the lavalier of getting wet

Marco Lopez

Hey guys,

I'll be on a shoot where the main actor, due to the rain, is going to get gradually soacking wet. There's no dialogue under the rain so, I'm save in that sense. My main concern though, is that in the interior scenes, where he'll still going to be wet how could I avoid the lavalier in getting in touch to his wet shirt and getting damaged? I talked to the costume designer to see if he's going to wear a sleevles shirt under his shirt and she still not sure. So, in order to be prepare for all events, I was checking the mole skin or use some pieces of transparent tape to protect the capsule. Could any one of you guide me on this one?

Thanks in advance,

Marco

2 words:

Country Man

Hey guys,

I'll be on a shoot where the main actor, due to the rain, is going to get gradually soacking wet. There's no dialogue under the rain so, I'm save in that sense. My main concern though, is that in the interior scenes, where he'll still going to be wet how could I avoid the lavalier in getting in touch to his wet shirt and getting damaged? I talked to the costume designer to see if he's going to wear a sleevles shirt under his shirt and she still not sure. So, in order to be prepare for all events, I was checking the mole skin or use some pieces of transparent tape to protect the capsule. Could any one of you guide me on this one?

Thanks in advance,

Marco

Hi guys!

I have Countryman B6. So what you are suggesting is just stick it under his shirt and is going to be fine? No worries?

Thanks

Make sure to use one of the frequency adjustment caps that comes with the B6 for it to be water resistant. It's not technically "waterproof" but is "water resistant" with a cap in place.