Sound Bags

JDirckze

Hey all,

Am building a new kit, based around an Alphamix, 2 x UCR411/UM400 and am looking at options for sound bags. I currently use a Wendt X5 in a portabrace sleeve, with the RM Deluxe multi wireless pouch, but am not satisfied with it as I am limited as to the amount of weight I can carry in the front pouch.

I've looked at the PEGZ1 online, but my local distributor doesnt carry these in stock. I also came across the Kata Sundo bags, but again my local distributor only stocks portabrace. Does anyone have any experience with these bags they can share?

I will be needing space to expand, add a couple more Lectro's at some point, and should also have a 744T.

Any help greatly appreciated, sorry if this is something thats been covered in other discussions

Cheers,

Jason

I recently got a Petrol PEGZ2 with a view to expand kit over the coming months .... there's certainly plenty of room in there! Working from the bag is pretty comfortable too (possibly not as comfortable as PEGZ1 due to the larger size), and there's plenty of velcro action for access.

post-294-130815074445_thumb.jpg

I'm using the PEGZ2 and it is working really well for me.  Lots of expansion room, and very easy access across the board.  One thing you also need to get is the Petrol harness (I dont' know the model number, but it is the fully padded harness).  It saves my back every time, and puts the bag in the perfect position for me.

Phil

Thanks for the replies fellas...

It's really hard for me to decide on a bag without physically seeing it.... Location Sound specific stores are few and far between here in Sydney. The PEGZ1 does look like it might be the right choice.

Anyone out there with any experience with the Kata SUNDO bags?

Cheers,

Jason