Show me your bag

Mark Vesterskov

Which Petrol bag are you using? I'm setting a similar setup and I'm looking for a new bag...

Hey Winter sorry it took me forever to get back to you, my bag is a Frankenstein, haha it is a portabrace wireless pouch for the 680 and the bag that came with the Wendt, which is also made by portabrace, I custom Velcro them together, and I have a petrol strap

Hey Winter sorry it took me forever to get back to you, my bag is a Frankenstein, haha it is a portabrace wireless pouch for the 680 and the bag that came with the Wendt, which is also made by portabrace, I custom Velcro them together, and I have a petrol strap

Thanks! :)

I modified the power adaptor. I split the cup for the NP1 and the part with the 2 switches. The cup for the NP1 is located in the back pouch of the petrol bag. The switches part is located on the left of the bag. One switch for the receivers, one for the transmitters.

Very useful and easy.

Great idea Olphi, low profile battery in the back pouch. Like it - might have to rip you off there:-))

Well played guys but....

You can't compete with this set up:

Pegz2.

Center piece - brains of it all is the ZOOM H2 24/48. Allows simultaneous recording of Comtek Radio Mic/ IFB and Boom. If VHF hits are a problem, I can quickly remove it from the bag and place recorder discretely on talent with stock Comtek Lav (still works). I then lock into camera with my trusty XLR-1/8" stereo connector (Pegz2 allows space for adapters, always carry them especially 4 pin lemos?!)

Spacious Front pouch for Time Code (Free-run TOD) Double system- notice the knife and fork hands? Can Ambient Recording do that?

Manfrotto Unipod, what can I say? Stands on its own three feet and supports H2 for SFX gathering.

Fig 8 Capsule for unwanted 0 and 180 degree Walla, works great on podiums (altars?)

Notice how, by simplifying one can fill gaps in bag with awesome reading material, allowing dreams to flourish, and money left over for a decent Denecke PS-1A.

"It's not the arrows, it's the bow, I mean, it's not the quill it's the bowling ball - er, Archie?"

I almost pissed myself the first time I saw this.

Love your timecode system ;)

It does not block anything. The RF spray o just the same. It is not disappointing. Since firmware 2.77 and countless hours of testing my nomad is rock solid. The 552 is there just as backup. I will b working on a raft on lake mead and later in the tunnels underneath the lake. I bring 2 of everything when I work there.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Why not use cables for recording music?

Per request from the client. The recital was in her living room, and I wasn't allowed in there during the performance. I was actually required to setup upstairs to be out of the way. I don't get it, since there were two cameras running around, yet I'm not allowed to be seen, but the client insisted, and I was charging for everything so I'm happy to accommodate her silly requests because I still got great audio.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Per request from the client. The recital was in her living room, and I wasn't allowed in there during the performance. I was actually required to setup upstairs to be out of the way. I don't get it, since there were two cameras running around, yet I'm not allowed to be seen, but the client insisted, and I was charging for everything so I'm happy to accommodate her silly requests because I still got great audio.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Out of interest, what was the full set up?