Show me your bag

Mark Vesterskov

The Kortwich waist belt system is great too.

Waist belt is maybe $25 extra I believe. It is very well made and padded, takes the weight off your shoulders...a very nice feature in my opinion.

I asked Kortwich about this and they pointed me to 2 belts.

The integrated belt used on the Deva IV bag here (3rd listing on the right) which costs 65 euro + VAT.

And the belt which can be pulled through the belt loops of the Nomad bag, belt shown here which costs 82 euro +VAT

Are either of these the belt you guys are talking about?

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/84371387@N04/7725542754/][img=http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8283/7725542754_db89c1d552.jpg][/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/84371387@N04/7725542754/]foto[/url] by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/84371387@N04/]djgo2012[/url], on Flickr[/code]

Sorry for the deleted posts... I tried to upload a picture. It worked before...

Let's try again:

my current bag-setup. Waiting for a Kortwich-bag coming this friday..

Diego

-edit- oh, and my Ipod doesn't make good quality pictures , sorry for that also...

post-191-0-76842400-1344416901.jpg

Yeah, and as I can comment for DJgo on how it's mounted (As this was "my" bag for about 6 weeks :P ), Just two strong tie wraps trough the loops, both from the bag and the keyboard. The keyboard itself has some limitations, like you have to disconnect and connect it every other time from the 788 to get it working. Though, that can be the 788 as well. DJgo? And I really cursed on the thing sometimes 'cause whilst using the backspace in numlock mode, it will get you back in the menu instead of deleting a digit. Or something like that, as I recall correctly. But on the other hand, it's a nice small rugged device.

Do you find you're getting less RF spray off the nomad with the MicPlexer out there Rado?

It is still there. even a little stronger.

The main reason I got the micplexer is because I work 99% on a cart and in a car.

The micplexer helps me jump from cart to car seamlessly.

I love the extra 12v on the micplexer. It helps me organize power in my car. Have no idea if it is fused.

Almost digital bag Final Version:

549496_4461389012737_613680849_n.jpg

It is still there. even a little stronger.

The main reason I got the micplexer is because I work 99% on a cart and in a car.

The micplexer helps me jump from cart to car seamlessly.

I love the extra 12v on the micplexer. It helps me organize power in my car. Have no idea if it is fused.Almost digital bag Final Version:

549496_4461389012737_613680849_n.jpg

Rado...channel 3 Zaxcom needs a battery soon. :)

Did you end up getting a MicPlexer that can also boost your transmitter?

Production Sound Mixing for Television, Films, and Commercials.

www.matthewfreed.com

Rado...channel 3 Zaxcom needs a battery soon. :)

Did you end up getting a MicPlexer that can also boost your transmitter?

Production Sound Mixing for Television, Films, and Commercials.

www.matthewfreed.com

I got the regular one. On my show I am trying to get away from hops and use TC and scratch track as much as I can.

Basically what I have done here is purchased some relatively hard foam and cut it to fit between my Lectro's (2x411, 2x201) and my 552.

I did something very similar! I'm beginning to think that PortaBrace should make a foam brick as a standard accessory (free). I also made a customized thin velcro strip to secure the wireless receiver pocket, for cases where I only have 3 receivers (normal for me). I also used small pieces of velcro to nail the 411 receivers together on the sides as a brick, which makes them a little more stable, plus I made some little fasteners to make it more difficult for the 411 power cables to slip out, since this is not a screw-on connector (and I wish it was).

I opened up a lot of space by getting rid of the 552 and going with the CL8 mixing panel for the 788. Now, I have a little plastic "ditty" box under the mixing panel just to hold pens, screwdrivers, and so on. I'm thinking about buying another small wireless pouch and just velcroing it to the side for two SMQV's, which at the moment I'm just clipping to one side of the bag. Zero problems with those for camera hop, but I'm using them at 250mw on BK21. Nailing down the Comtek transmitter is more problematic.

The three things I find myself using the most are Remote Audio's flexible LED light (I seem to always find myself stuck in a dark location where I need to see faders), the Remote Audio RM meter switch to save power on the BDS (and to give me an ongoing voltage readout), and also their USB charger socket. All very handy. I haven't checked to see if the USB charger is actually that much of a drag on the battery. I agree that all the little things -- breath gum, screwdrivers, Lav Bullet, black tape, etc. -- all make a big difference.

I put up a gallery of bag images: can now be found as one of the galleries under the "gallery" tab on main page.

I extracted all the images that had been put up under the topic "Show Me Your Bag" and tried to put at least a name of some sort associated with the bag setup. The problem, of course, is that there are quite a few "names" which don't actually tell us who they are. Also, I was not able to take the time to put any descriptions or discussions (as there are in the topic) but people are free to put descriptions to their bags and to add to the gallery.

I put up a gallery of bag images: can now be found as one of the galleries under the "gallery" tab on main page.

I extracted all the images that had been put up under the topic "Show Me Your Bag" and tried to put at least a name of some sort associated with the bag setup. The problem, of course, is that there are quite a few "names" which don't actually tell us who they are. Also, I was not able to take the time to put any descriptions or discussions (as there are in the topic) but people are free to put descriptions to their bags and to add to the gallery.

Thank you, maestro.

phil p

I put up a gallery of bag images: "Show Me Your Bag" can now be found as one of the galleries under the "gallery" tab on main page.

Brilliant. I look forward to looking at all these bag photos again.

K

I put up a gallery of bag images: "Show Me Your Bag" can now be found as one of the galleries under the "gallery" tab on main page.

Wow, all posted bags in a glance, too cool. Thanks Jeff!

Go, how many hours battery do you get off the mini tx? Any chance of some better pics of your bag, Id like to see what antenna distro you have and how you have mounted the dipoles. I have just bought some but not had a chance to do anything clever with mounting them on the bag - would love some ideas! Do you notice better performance off them? (I am also a 2040 user)