Show me your bag

Mark Vesterskov

You bet !

You get reliable TC as both a display and (well, large) lockit box plus the ACN system and all the options tied to that system.

If I was to buy a Betso because of budget, I'd finance the difference to get the Ambient slate for sure.

Hahaha i will wait for the respons on this unit.. If all goes well i will think about production. And post more photos. Altough it was'nt cheap to make!

Gotcha, did not know you were intending on selling. If so, it looks like a very enticing solutions for a lot of folks. Good luck!

post-3073-0-16047100-1397697724_thumb.jpMy 633 rigged up in a Petrol PS-601 bag. A pair of UCR100 Rx, as well as a very old school 195d Rx. Comtek Tx in the middle, and a pair of Sennheiser G2's for camera scratch feeds. I'm running the G2's out of the X1 and X2 outs with custom Eric Toline cables. The Comtek is fed from the X3/X4 output.

Eric also made me an adapter from the main XLR outs and cam return for my existing 10 pin Hirose breakaway cable. It stays plugged in and lives in the bag under the wireless gear when not needed. I run the 633 with an NP1 in the belly pouch, a pair of L-mounts, and AA rechargeables in the unit. 

Next step for me is to step up the wireless to a pair of SRb Rx. 

Indeed. I'm working on an NP35 battery setup. Only problem is that I'd need 2 batteries to get the same rating as an NP-1, which makes it too big. I may make a compartment at the bottom for the battery.

I used KODRA which is basically the same as cordura. Lined it with some soft fabric to give it the Herschel look.

my everyday tools for a two month doco  thru 5 former french colony bringing me from the west indies all the way to the indian ocean filming local drummers and singers...

nomad has his flaw like every tools but got to say neverclip saved my but quite a few time when going from soft talking to loud drumming in 2 sec without warning!

post-2961-0-85096300-1398291955_thumb.jp

Cool job, what mic are you using for the music recording?

most of the times in don' t have anytime to hide specific mic on the drum..when i do use a few beyer dynamic microphones when i can hide them behind the drum ( on the players who sits on the drums wich plays bass) on the lead drums wich are played verticaly i tried to hide a dpa lav ..works quite well on not too hard hitting drummers..

But most of the time i simply use my schoeps MS rig because things are going realy fast and the movie is about catching the "vibes" when it happened and taking time to plant mics before or during the shoot is not an option...a little scary but everything's going fine..

My bag, now I have a Nomad 10.  I reckon my next purchase will probably be more radio channels.

post-10116-0-09822300-1398441126_thumb.j

I couldn't face ordering yet more output cables, so I had Everything Audio make me a splitter so I could use my SQN Tajimi cables on the Nomad.  The silver box on the left is an Audioroot power distributor, I bought that because while the NP1 and shoe fit nicely in the supplied pocket, the cables protruding from the NP1 shoe were quite tight in the bag, and I don't want to risk a break/short on a power cable.  Plus, the Audioroot is shiny, and I like shiny things.  Only two annoying things about the Petrol bag - the first is that it doesn't hold its shape very well when sat on a desk, the second is that the Zaxnet antenna isn't really catered for - although mine fits at an angle.

My bag, now I have a Nomad 10. I reckon my next purchase will probably be more radio channels.

attachicon.gifIMG_3698.JPG

I couldn't face ordering yet more output cables, so I had Everything Audio make me a splitter so I could use my SQN Tajimi cables on the Nomad. The silver box on the left is an Audioroot power distributor, I bought that because while the NP1 and shoe fit nicely in the supplied pocket, the cables protruding from the NP1 shoe were quite tight in the bag, and I don't want to risk a break/short on a power cable. Plus, the Audioroot is shiny, and I like shiny things. Only two annoying things about the Petrol bag - the first is that it doesn't hold its shape very well when sat on a desk, the second is that the Zaxnet antenna isn't really catered for - although mine fits at an angle.

Very similar bag to mine. I also run a Nomad (12) and 2 SRB. As you don't seem to have the modded Petrol bag (they make one with a zip for the Zaxnet aerial to protrude from the bag) I would use caution. Mine lacks this mod and has caused the Zaxnet aerial to break free inside at the SMA connector. Pain in the arse to fix. Especially if you use ERX everyday like I do.

Doing film sound just for about 2years and wanted to built kind a good kit to start. Began with a 744T and ended up with the 633. Would like to swap the heavy 442 with something lighter. Wireless 2xG3 with VT500 Mics and a director/boom op IFB Sennheiser IEM G3. They are good enough for the work i'm doing right now, for more range I rent the lectros. Hope to get a good deal sometime to get my own used lectros. On the boom MKH 416/Neumann KM 185.

post-7259-0-59842300-1398938225_thumb.jp