Show me your bag

Mark Vesterskov

Hey James,

Do you have something filling up the space below the FP8?  I just purchased one, but can't figure out how to implement it in a bag without things getting all floppy.  I was contemplating getting an aluminum box fabricated (which would then keep my NP1 enclosed), but haven't figured out where to make that happen.  Curious of your experiences so far.

e.

Hey James,

Do you have something filling up the space below the FP8? I just purchased one, but can't figure out how to implement it in a bag without things getting all floppy. I was contemplating getting an aluminum box fabricated (which would then keep my NP1 enclosed), but haven't figured out where to make that happen. Curious of your experiences so far.

e.

I used the long pillow that the bag come with...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No = my attitude adjuster...

It's tight and not much room for talent tx and stuff, but it's half the size, and has taken 2kg off compared to our 552 rigs.

It will get me through 95% of the work that i do.

I carry another radio mic kit in my on set bag, and put it in if needed.

SRB would be ideal in this rig...but that means $$

Hi Bob,

exactly 5kg with tx and lapels, tape and 4x 9 volt i power, hd 25, waist belt and petrol harness.

I'm fiddling with somwhere to put sennheiser g3 tx for ifb..and will probably use petrol pocket (with outside slot thingy) to

add third Lectro 411 when needed.

I'm really happy with it

• 1 month later...

Sd633 pair up with Wisycom mcr42 and Zaxcom ifb100

6ee2e15161a8ce95fa9fcff5a5561dc4.jpg

Hi james, i ve been contemplating the idea of making a second smaller/lighter bag with zaxnet functionality and two cards recording. sd633+Ifb 100 seems like the way to go to accomplish that just like you did.

What are your impressions so far of this setup and is it worth it for you weight and size wise compared to a nomad?

Thanks!